Thursday, May 14, 2009

Second day of "Sleepless in North Carolina"

Okay, the dog was at it again last night (see previous post of Sleepless in NC). He woke me up at 11:30 and again at 1:30. My husband had issues at work and didn't get home until 3:30 so he missed the ruckus. This morning when I headed out for my run, I dropped a note in their mailbox. It was a very nice note. I told them they had a nice puppy and he was very sweet, but explained all the noise he made at night with his bowls. I told them we weren't angry or mad and that we have a dog so we know how they can be, but I was desperate for a full nights sleep. I signed it "Thanks, neighbor!" I am hoping this will solve the problem and not create any animosity with the neighbor. We'll see.

I worked on a scrapbook page of Ana's birthday last November. I have it almost finished and will post a picture in tomorrow's post. I attend a monthly scrapbooking get together so I am trying to organize our Mexico pictures for that night which is May 29th. I missed it last month because I wasn't able to get pictures and papers organized having just gotten back from that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment