Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scrapping

I've been talking about scrapbooking and how much I am getting accomplished so I wanted to show you what I am working on. This one is my favorite:

As I was finishing my Israel album a couple of weeks ago, I realized that I still had pictures from that trip that I wanted to scrap so there will be a second album for Israel. Afterall, it was the trip of a lifetime and I would hate to leave anything out. Here are a couple pages that will go into the second album:

I love the irony in that picture where the road sign points to "The City of David" and two Davids are standing unaware underneath it. For whatever reason, I can't get the last couple of pictures to load. I'll have to save them for another post. As you can see, I've been busy!





No comments:

Post a Comment