Friday, May 22, 2009

Air Conditioning

When it gets warm and companies and businesses turn their A/C on, why do they turn it so low that we are now forced to wear sweaters or jackets. The idea is to cool it down but not make it so cold that people are miserable. My office has been freezing for the past two days and as a result, I have a scratchy throat this morning. My daughter and I are going shopping tonight, and the stores will have that air conditioning cranking to the point where we will be uncomfortable. My daughter is cold natured to begin with so she is use to taking a jacket everywhere with her even in the middle of July and August. In these tough economic times, you would think they would be a little more frugal with the energy cost and cut back the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment