Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scrapping projects

My scrappin pal, Suzy, suggested some changes for my page of yesterday. See what a difference this makesA few bubbles and some rubber duckies make a big difference. I wasn't sure how the yellow would mesh, but there is something on the edge of the tub that is yellow, and kind of a yellow hue even in the patterened paper so it worked. I like how Ana is looking down so it kind of seems like she is looking at the ducks. Another layout that I did for my second Israel album was of the Dead Sea.


I enjoyed thinking about the fun we had in the Dead Sea as I scrapped this and I even journaled a little bit so I wouldn't forget the details. I've zoomed in on the journaling tag and it is a little fuzzy but I think you can still read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment