Friday, May 15, 2009

Lots of Z's last night!

Feeling better this morning after a good night's sleep. Not sure what the neighbor did with the bowls but they didn't clatter last night. I felt a bit remorseful this morning as I ran past their house but it was still dark so I couldn't tell if the dog had new bowls or not.

I was able to finish the scrapbook page I was working on the night before. Ana is such a good subject and so much fun to scrap. Check out the picture of her blowing out the candles...

I love how she claps for herself after the candles are blown out!

I'm not sure what the weekend holds for us. My husband has had a rough week at work so I told him to sleep in tomorrow morning and I will go for a long run and then find something quiet to do like scrapbooking! If it is sunny, I hope to get in the pool for a little while. It's been a long winter followed by a lot of rain so soaking up some sun would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment