Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scrappin again

Okay, my scrappin friends who follow my blog are wondering where my pictures of my pages are. Most of them know I went to a crop night last Friday at my church. It was so much fun although not many ladies came. We had a good time. I wanted to get my pictures of Mexico done and I got a good start. Here are a couple from that group


And of course, you know that I like to do two page layouts so they look in sync next to each other in the album, so here is the right side of this layout

That trip was so much fun. Last night I was able to do a couple pages for my second Israel album. I want to try and finish up Mexico and Israel before we go to NYC in July. Wow, we are fortunate to have our health and be able to take so many trips. They tease me at work by telling me that I work 49 weeks in order to have 3 weeks of vacation! It's true. I love vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment