Thursday, June 4, 2009

Birthday

My daughter's birthday is a week from today. With all of us working, we typically celebrate it on the weekend so this Saturday is her day. We always give the choice of a restaurant and she has chose "The Melting Pot" in Raleigh. It is one I have wanted to try but for one reason or another, we haven't. Fondue pots were popular back in the 70's so I am wondering what my daughter will think of a restaurant that makes use of them again after so many years. Well, after all, it was her choice! I have bought her a ticket to see the play "Chicago" while we are in NYC next month. Her dad is giving her money to spend on Canal Street. I'd like to find a few little items for her yet. I have a pair of earrings tucked away. I am hoping to surprise her with one of her favorite desserts. Not sure if it will be the Ritz Cracker Dessert or the Strawberry Pretzel Dessert but one of those two.


Here is a page I scrapped to sit next to the one I posted yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment