Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blog Award


Thanks to Sandy Windsor for the One Lovely Blog Award! You are such an encouragement (and an enabler).
Rules:
Accept the award
Post the award along with the name and blog address of the person who granted it to you
Pass the award to 15 newly discovered blogs. I've given the award to 6 blogs and will continue giving it until I hit the 15 marker!
As most of you know, I started this blog as part of a class in HTML that I am taking, but I've received so many emails and comments of encouragement, that I am starting to like this new adventure in blogging. Sandy has taken scrapbooking to a whole new level so if you get a chance, go over to her blog and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanx so much for the sweet comments...I'm new to this bloggin world too....but like you I'm kinda findin it fun! you are very welcome for the award, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete