Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Title Pages

I'm working on four different scrapbooks and one of the hardest parts for me is getting the title page-you know, the first page when you open the cover of the scrapbook. Since the majority of my layouts are double pages, it is hard for me to come up with something for the front. This week I am working on doing at least two of the title pages. One is for our 2009 vacations. We went to Mexico, New York City, and the beach for a few days. The pictures of these trips were easy and fun to scrap, but the title page...not so much fun! My monthly scrapbooking crop at the church is this Friday night so I am organizing papers to work on there and hope to get these two title pages done. Stay tuned for pictures of these!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanx so much for your sweet comment on my blog about the DT....can't wait to see what you come up with for title pages!

    ReplyDelete