Thursday, September 30, 2010

MOD Squad blog hop

If you are here for The Scraproom's MOD squad blog hop, you should have came from Marcia's blog..  If you didn't then you will want to start at the beginning which is Barbara's blog..  Many of you know me by my board name of "Jasper".  That is actually my furry black friend's name that you can see in my picture at the top!

I am so pleased to be working on the MOD squad of TSR (The Scraproom) this year.  I've been scrapping for a few years and love the kits that The Scraproom puts together for us each month.  I enjoy scrapping not only our travels but our day to day life as well.  My great niece, my furbabies, and my daughters friends, all provide me with different "subjects"!!  A big part of scrapping for me is using my cricut machine.  It was all the alphas and titles that first drew my attention to the cricut, but I soon learned that the shapes were perfect for my scrapbooking accents. 

I don't make very many cards.  I scrap mainly pages.  With that being said, be easy on me!  LOL!!  For this blog hop, I used this sketch from pagemaps.  (Yes, they have card sketches as well as page sketches!)

And here is my rendition of this sketch


I cut the title, ewe and the scallopped circle with my cricut.  I used the cuttlebug to emboss the circle and the ewe.  I love to use ribbon so of course I had to pick a sketch that included some.  The papers all came from the September kit at The Scraproom.  Cards are a great way to use up all those bits and pieces that are leftover from creating scrapbook pages.

Scroll down through my blog and have a look while you are here.  Your next stop will be Lenea's blog..  Lenea will be my partner next year when we serve our three month MOD duty!

8 comments:

  1. Diane, I loooove that card! You should make more, you definitely have a talent! That ewe is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm,.....

    I really hope that we get to see more cards from you. This is fabulous!

    I love that you include so many Cricut items in your projects. I need the encouragement to use mine more.

    Super play on words, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG partner, you are a hold out!!! LOL You should definately do more cards!!! Great job and I am so excited to be on your team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is soooooooooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a creative card, Diane and love your play on words with the sentiment too! You know I also enjoy scrapping our travels! Happy Scrappin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm at a loss for words - can't say very often!! Diane!! I LOVE THIS!!

    EWE are definitely a whiz with that Cricut - we need to talk. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the die cut made with the cricut and the title!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diane, your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete