Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Family

The papers I used on these two pages is from Fancy Pants and is called "My Family" line. I thought it was only fitting to use family pictures with them. I am working on two albums for two of my daughters friends for Christmas gifts. Her college roommate was a girl named Aixa, who comes from a really close Puerto Rican family who are just so nice. Her dad teaches Spanish at our community college and Heather and I took a class with him a year or two ago. We thought it might be nice to use the Spanish word for grandparents on a page that included him so that's why you will see "abuelos" on the page as well as "grandparents". The sketch is by Julie Bonner and made especially for The Scraproom. The papers came in a kit that I subscribe to from the Scraproom. You get four kits with embellishments within one monthly kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment