Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mmmm

This page was done using Cosmo Cricut's new paper line that I rec'd in a kit from The Scraproom. Members of the scraproom recieve four kits each month and they are filled with a sampling of the latest and greatest scrapbooking papers and embellishments. I joined The Scraproom in May and have loved every kit up until this one. The great thing about this paper though, is that it is two sided so if you don't like one side, hopefully the second one will work for you which is what happened with these papers. In the end, I think I am happy with how this page worked out.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! What a fun fun layout...the pix are so cute...love the one in the upper right...such a cutie patootie...great work....the papers look awesome and good for you for making such a wonderful layout with products you were not thrilled with!

    ReplyDelete