Friday, September 4, 2009

Hitchhikers

Yesterday I took my husband's SUV to work since I had to get groceries after work and my little Miata doesn't hold many groceries. I had just pulled out of the neighborhood when I felt something brush the inside of my foot. I had sandals on and I thought maybe a string from the hem of my pants had tickled my foot. As I turned the corner on to another road, I reached down to see if it was a string, and I saw a snake!!!! Immediate reaction was to lift feet up in the air and scream but I noticed a school bus behind me and I knew I had to put my foot back down on the accelerator and that is where the snake was. I pulled over at a milling company and a truck driver heard me screaming and saw the door flung open. He came over and got the snake and reassured me there weren't any more in there. Not exactly how I wanted to start my day!

1 comment: