Friday, June 28, 2013

Cricut circle Tag Swap

I stepped out of my comfort zone and participated in a tag swap on the cricut message board.  The idea was to create 19 tags with one stamped image, and only one embellishment.  Then you were to take one tag and embellish it to the max for a secret pal name that you were given.  It was so much fun!  I received my tags yesterday, and here are some pictures of the tag from my secret pal...Marty!  I was touched that she remembered that I was celebrating 7 years of being cancer free this year in her card she made for me.  I tried to get close ups of the charms and gorgeous stick pins, but it is even better in real life!!














































The stickpin on the card with the ribbon was beautiful!!








3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!!! Marty is such a.sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tag and I live those stickpins. So thoughtful of her to give you the card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag and card. I can hardly wait to see the rest of the tags.

    ReplyDelete