Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's bouquet

I saw something on the internet that was similar and decided to put my spin on it.  I made this for my valentine swap partner over on the cricut circle message board and since she has already opened it, I thought I would share.  I took a pink plastic pot (97cents at Wal Mart), put a styrofoam ball in it, cut out two sizes of a flower found on the Artiste cartridge, inked their edges, punched holes in the middle of the flowers after gluing them together, and put a heart shaped lollipop (a lollipop bouquet of ten pops was $1 at Wal Mart)through the hole and down in to the styrofoam ball.  I used my paper shredder to shred a letter sized piece of green cardstock for the grass.  This was so much fun to make, and I am so glad my partner liked it!!


1 comment: