Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Secret Stocking Stuffer Swap on Cricut board

I participated in a secret stocking stuffer swap over on the cricut circle message board.  Today is the day we open our boxes which I did before I came to work this morning.  It turns out "Irish Dancer" (message board name), had my name this year.  She was very creative with her homemade items which included an altered composition book, a small notebook, and two fancy decorations (that I have plans to use on a layout).  From my wish list, she bought the cricut cartridge, Wild Card II, a set of Pink Stamper punny stamps, and a white gel pen.  You will notice all the items are laying on a piece of green canvas...oh yeah, my mind is going crazy with all the ideas that I can use that for!!  I feel so blessed for her to have had my name!!!!!!






















2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a wonderful stocking! Not only is the stocking just the cutest thing, but it is filled with all the goodies you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! How generous of her! Enjoy all your goodies, Diane.

    ReplyDelete