Monday, April 23, 2012

Tower Bridge

I had a great time scrapping with some girls on Saturday....a really great bunch of girls who love the craft as much as I do.  Of course where there is scrapping, there is always food!!  We had a dynamite soup that was just plain yummy, and a fruit salad that was a nice compliment to the soup, dips and chips, and a Hershey Bar Cake to top it off.  I was able to get three pages done, and two cards but can only share one page today as the others are for upcoming challenges over at "The Scraproom" .  This page was done with My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart "Be Amazing" that was part of the April kit over there.  If you haven't checked out The Scraproom you should, they have great kits made up of the latest and greatest paper and embellishments.  The photos are of Tower Bridge.  We saw a lot of this bridge while we were there since we rented a flat near there.  My daughter, Heather is in the picture on the left. I am so happy to be making progress on my vacation album!

No comments:

Post a Comment